We are delighted to announce that our small library is now open. You can use our yoga related books for reference or borrow selected books.
Books in the open borrowing library are marked with a green dot and can be borrowed by any student who is regularly attending classes in the Centre.
The list of books in the open library is in the front page of the green folder on the same shelf. Borrowing is free for EIYC students. Up to 2 books can be borrowed at one time for a maximum of 4 weeks.
Books marked with an orange dot can be borrowed by teachers or teacher trainees only.
Red dot books should remain in the Centre for reference.
CHECK OUT SYSTEM:
- Choose up to 2 books from the Green Borrowing library
- Find the title in the book list in the first page of the Green Folder on the same shelf
- Go to the corresponding page number in the folder
- Add your name, email, date borrowed and maximum return date (one month)
- Ask your teacher to sign out the book/s
Look on the shelves in the office and discover the library the next time you come to class.